Re: About primary keys.

От David BOURIAUD
Тема Re: About primary keys.
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
"D'Arcy J.M. Cain" wrote:

> Thus spake David BOURIAUD
> > Is there a way to get in system tables all the primary keys of a table ?
> > Thanks by advance.
>
> SELECT pg_class.relname, pg_attribute.attname
>     FROM pg_class, pg_attribute, pg_index
>     WHERE pg_class.oid = pg_attribute.attrelid AND
>         pg_class.oid = pg_index.indrelid AND
>         pg_index.indkey[0] = pg_attribute.attnum AND
>         pg_index.indisprimary = 't'
>
> Caveat:  Does not work for complex primary keys.

Thanks, but that is my problem actually !
I've got few tables that have complex primary keys. I know that this
shouldn't be, but I have to work with it (no choice, much pain !). Since
I've got to write a php program that will have to work for both type of
tables (many with simple keys, and few with complex ones), how can I
have a same querry work with both ?

--
David BOURIAUD
In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: