Re: FYI: status of native language support

От Alessio Bragadini
Тема Re: FYI: status of native language support
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> language supported in the next release, this would be a good time to
> gather up and volunteer for translation.

I can help with Italian translation if no one else is volunteering (or
coordinating a team)

--
Alessio F. Bragadini        alessio@albourne.com
APL Financial Services        http://village.albourne.com

"It is more complicated than you think"    -- The Eighth Networking Truth from RFC 1925