Re: How to use the template table in postgresql

От Hans-Jürgen Schönig
Тема Re: How to use the template table in postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
stone schrieb:

> Hello:
> I'm new user of postgresql. My problem is that:
> 1. How to create template table? Is it right of ' Create temptable
> test(......)'?
> 2.My application is Client/Server, can  I has some workstations create the
> same template table name on the same time? If I could, How can I do with it?
>     Thanks for your help.        Stone.

If you want to find out more about the syntax of a command you can use \h as
shown below:

myodbc=# \h create table
Command:     CREATE TABLE
Syntax:
CREATE [ TEMPORARY | TEMP ] TABLE table_name (   { column_name type [ column_constraint [ ... ] ]     |
table_constraint}  [, ... ]   ) [ INHERITS ( parent_table [, ... ] ) ]

Temporary tables are only visible for the user who created the table - you need
not worry that something evil happens.
A temporary table is killed as soon as the session is closed.
   Hans

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: