Vacuumdb message: AbortTransaction and not in-progress ...

От Gabriel Fernandez
Тема Vacuumdb message: AbortTransaction and not in-progress ...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

We have some db's in our server. When executing a vacuumdb, ONLY FOR
SOME of them, the following message is shown:

AbortTransaction and not in in-progress state

After this, the vacuum process is aborted, so we cannot vacuum these
'problematic' db's.

What can we do ?

Gabi :-)

Сообщение: RE: Install with Apache/PHP (Was "Stubborn Multibyte")
Сообщение: RE: Install with Apache/PHP (Was "Stubborn Multibyte")