Re: has anyone tried running in MAC OS X

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: has anyone tried running in MAC OS X
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,

PostgreSQL 7.1.x does work on MacOS X, there's evan a MacOS X
installation guide at :

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/installguides.php#macosx

Hope that's helpful.  It's mainly focused on Apache + PHP + PostgreSQL
7.1 on MacOS X, although you should be able to make use of it.

If you need further assistance, feel free to ask.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Tom Lane wrote:

> "postgresql" <pgsql@symcom.com> writes:
> > I guess the subject line says it....has anyone tried running
> > PostgreSQL in MAC OS X.
>
> Some folks at Apple did.
>
> Postgres 7.1 is alleged to build out-of-the-box on OSX.
> (But I haven't tried it myself.)  Don't bother trying with
> earlier releases.

> http://www.postgresql.org/search.mpl

first group; there was less competition there."    - Indira Gandhi

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: