To Run 2 database servers at the same time

От Najm Hashmi
Тема To Run 2 database servers at the same time
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
HI all, <br />I want to install postgresql v71.1.1 while keeping my old version of it . I think it is v7.0.3. What
youradvise would be for me ? <br /> I have down loaded all the file form the following link: <a
href="http://www.ca.postgresql.org/ftpsite/v7.1.1/">http://www.ca.postgresql.org/ftpsite/v7.1.1/</a><br/>What are the
necessarystep should i take to do it correctly? Any doc links would also greatly appreciateld. Thank you all for your

Najm Hashmi
Tel:514-271-9791
www.mondo-live.com
www.flipr.com</pre>