Re: Select most recent record?

От Andrew Perrin
Тема Re: Select most recent record?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Except that he wants max(timestamp) by id; perhaps a GROUP BY would
help, something like (untested):

select max(timestamp) from log group by id;

Tom Lane wrote:

> "Marc Sherman" <msherman@projectile.ca> writes:
> > I'd like to select the newest (max(timestamp)) row for each id,
> > before a given cutoff date; is this possible?
>
> select * from log order by timestamp desc limit 1;

Andrew J. Perrin - Programmer/Analyst, Desktop Support
Children's Primary Care Research Group, UNC - Chapel Hill
(919)966-9394 * andrew_perrin@unc.edu

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Select most recent record?
Сообщение: RE: Select most recent record?