Re: execute client application from PL/pgSql

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: execute client application from PL/pgSql
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,

It's exact URL is :

http://www.greatbridge.org/project/phppgadmin/projdisplay.php

For PostgreSQL related stuff like this, you can look them up at :

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/oresources.html

I still have to add a lot of the GreatBridge.org projects to it, as
they're expanding quite nicely.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Jeff MacDonald wrote:

> hi,
>
> phpPGAdmin is a web based php driven postgresql
> admin tool. not sure of the exact url, try
> google :)
>
> it has a pg_dump option in it.
>
> jeff
>
> On Sat, 12 May 2001, datactrl wrote:
>
> > Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 10:23:39 +1000
> > From: datactrl <quals@bigfoot.com>
> > To: pgsql-sql@postgresql.org
> > Subject: Re: [SQL] execute client application from PL/pgSql
> >
> > Thank You Jeff,
> > What is phpPgAdmin and where can get it?
> >
> > Jack

first group; there was less competition there."    - Indira Gandhi