Re: Invoices

От Robert
Тема Re: Invoices
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ludwig Meyerhoff wrote:

> Maybe this is a bit off-topic, as this problem is more a "design"-one, but
> I wanted to write a web-application write invoices more easy.

  Hi,

  I write the same application for the same reasons - we're three
partners and we all want to be able to create invoices and also see what
others create. A rather experimental version runs at
http://www.eucto.cz/ login as 'admin_jaskot', no password, you need
IE5+. It's in Czech, but you just go to 'Faktury' (Invoices), 'Nova
faktura' (New Invoice), 'Ulozit' (Save) and 'Tisk' (Print). The
application has grown a bit since I started and now it's slowly becoming
complete web-based accounting package. When I finish new version (in
maybe three weeks), it should do receivable, payable, cash, bank, should
print fine and should have basic support for multiple users and multiple
companies. Then I clean it up, add a bunch of gettext's to prepare an
English version and start to think really hard about releasing the
source. It's based on PostgreSQL/Apache/Perl (currently mod_perl &
HTML::Embperl) and it (almost) works with recent Mozilla builds. I
expect to get paid as a consultant by accounting companies that would
offer this as a web service to their clients and/or for running this
service for them.

  So, here's the preliminary inquiry: anybody interested in such a thing
as a user or as a developer?

  - Robert