Re: psql with PHP question

От Chris Ryan
Тема Re: psql with PHP question
Дата
[PHP] Re: psql with PHP question
Список pgsql-novice
Jason,

    Look into the pg_result() function. You would use it something like
this:

$q = pg_Exec("SELECT id FROM article WHERE id=(SELECT MAX(id) FROM
article)");
$maxid = pg_result($q,0,0); # pg_result($result,$row,$column_num)
echo "The highest id is ". $maxid[0];

    Hope this helps.

Chris Ryan
chris@greatbridge.com