Re: Does Postgres 7.1 work on Redhat 5.2?

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: Does Postgres 7.1 work on Redhat 5.2?
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Richard Church wrote:

> Does the binary version of Postgres 7.1 from the FTP site work on Redhat
> 5.2? or will it have to be recompiled from source?

You could _try_ to rebuild from the source RPM, but it is likely to be
difficult with RH 5.2.  As I no longer have a 5.x development machine, I
am unable to build/test binary RPMs on it.  Sorry.

I would recommend an upgrade to some RedHat release more recent than
5.2, if possible.  6.2 is a good candidate if you don't want to go all
the way to 7.1.

--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio

Сообщение: Postgres 7.1rc4 on Cygwin fails to connect
Сообщение: Postgres 7.1rc4 on Cygwin fails to connect