New PostgreSQL Review at epinions.com

От Justin Clift
Тема New PostgreSQL Review at epinions.com
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
Hi all,

A new PostgreSQL review has been written for the epinions.com website
yesterday by mlwmohawk.  It's short, but has some good points.

It's called "PostgreSQL, the free database that's at least as good as
one you'd pay for" and it's URL is :

http://www.epinions.com/content_19552308868

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

     - Indira Gandhi

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: