use of arrow keys to traverse history

От Peter J. Schoenster
Тема use of arrow keys to traverse history
Дата
Re: use of arrow keys to traverse history  (Grant <grant@conprojan.com.au>)
Список pgsql-sql
Hi,

Not sure where this question belongs ... I thought postgresql was
running under the bash shell where I can use up and down arrow
keys to traverse my command history. I can do this in mysql but
oddly not in oracle or postgresql.

/home/postgres

-rw-r--r--   1 postgres postgres     1422 Feb 16 15:50 .Xdefaults
-rw-------   1 postgres postgres      458 Feb 17 16:59 .bash_history
-rw-r--r--   1 postgres postgres       24 Feb 16 15:50 .bash_logout
-rw-r--r--   1 postgres postgres      230 Feb 16 15:50 .bash_profile
-rw-r--r--   1 postgres postgres      313 Feb 17 16:36 .bashrc

Which in my ignorance leads me to believe that postgres will run in
the bash shell and so I expect the use of arrow keys or command
history.

Clues appreciated.

Peter

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go
away".               -- Philip K. Dick

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: