New guide #2 - "Referential Integrity Tutorial & Hacking the Referential Integrity tables" by Joel Burton

От Justin Clift
Тема New guide #2 - "Referential Integrity Tutorial & Hacking the Referential Integrity tables" by Joel Burton
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
Hi all,

Joel Burton has been kind enough to update a previous in-depth tutorial
about using PostgreSQL's Referential Integrity constraints for the
benefit of the PostgreSQL community.

In addition to being a tutorial, this guide also includes practical
methods of  manipulating PostgreSQL's referential integrity tables for
good results.

His tutorial is called the "Referential Integrity Tutorial & Hacking the
Referential Integrity tables" (pretty descriptive!) and is located at :

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/techdocs/hackingreferentialintegrity.html

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

     - Indira Gandhi

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: