New guide by Joel Burton - "Updating columns in PostgreSQL tables effectively"

От Justin Clift
Тема New guide by Joel Burton - "Updating columns in PostgreSQL tables effectively"
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hi all,

Joel Burton has been kind enough to write a practical guide on how
columns in PostgreSQL can be updated, working around some of the
presently unimplemented "ALTER TABLE" SQL commands.

For those interested, its location is :

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/techdocs/updatingcolumns.html

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift