Hardcopy docs available

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Hardcopy docs available
Дата
Re: Hardcopy docs available
Список pgsql-hackers
I've posted the 7.1 hardcopy (postscript) docs at

  ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/doc/7.1/*.ps.gz

and

  http://www.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs

I've also generated standalone html versions of the docs in case someone
wants that format. All are available at the http reference above.

I was not able to get into the site to test the ftp connection, but it
*should* work. Let me know if it does not. Also, if there is interest in
an A4 layout of the docs, let me know...

afaik things should be available on mirrors by tomorrow.

                      - Thomas

Can someone generate PDF versions of these? Sorry I can't remember all
those who volunteered, so perhaps we should coordinate on the -hackers
list so folks don't duplicate work. Thanks!