No backspace key in the psql command-line tool?

От Rob Yampolsky
Тема No backspace key in the psql command-line tool?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Stupid question.

How do you get the backspace key to work in the psql command-line
tool?   Just echos ^H's. I'm running on Mandrake Linux 7.2, and it works
from the system console, but not from a konsole X terminal (or from a
vt220-based telnet session from Windows - using CRT's telnet).

Curses programs don't seem to have this problem, but then again, it
doesn't look like psql uses curses anyway.  But I have seen a similar
problem when I telnet from a konsole window on my Linux box into an AIX
box.

Thanks,
Rob