Re: What's wrong with glibc-devel-2.2

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: What's wrong with glibc-devel-2.2
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org wrote:
> This afternoon I download postgresql-7.1.tar.gz.
> After I extract this tarball,enter ./configure command to config this
> server.
> It was always blocked at the procedure of checking accept() function.
> After 5 hours of struggling I finally know the trouble source.
> The version of my glibc is 2.2,but seems postgresql based on glibc 2.1.
> So are there any plans of using glibc v2.2 ?

I have built PostgreSQL 7.1 on a system with glibc-2.2 -- Red Hat 7.1.
It works for me.

There may be something else going onwith your system -- more details of
your system configuration would be helpful.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio

Сообщение: Re: What's wrong with glibc-devel-2.2
Сообщение: Re: What's wrong with glibc-devel-2.2