Re: 7.1 SRPM woes (Mandrake 7.2)

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: 7.1 SRPM woes (Mandrake 7.2)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Len Morgan wrote:
> Am I missing something?  I am assuming that since Mandrake RPMs were done
> before, they are not the same as the RedHat RPMs and I will have to rebuild
> from source.  I tried the build from the RPM directory (as stated above) and
> from the SPECS directory as stated in the "Maximum RPM" book both with the
> same result.

What version of Python does Mandrake 7.2 have? (rpm -qa|grep python).

I have actually found the 'everything' installs sometimes aren't
actually 'everything' -- makesure the python-devel package is installed.

Conversely, build everything but the python package by:
rpm --define "python 0" -ba postgresql.spec
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio