Re: Re: \i command

От Najm Hashmi
Тема Re: Re: \i command
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Joel Burton wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Apr 2001, Najm Hashmi wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >     From pgsql, I try to insert data in table using the \i command. Nothing
> > takes place and after this command pgsql is hung... i cant use it any more.
> > The same command works with all other tables but this is only one I am having
> > problem with.
> > I have attached my file with message. Could someone help me out here what is
> > the reason for this behaviour.
>
> Works just fine for me (Pg7.1 RC3, Linux).
>
> Can you do manual inserts into the table?
> Can you insert just a few records using \i?
> Can you vacuum the table?
>
> --
> Joel Burton   <jburton@scw.org>
> Director of Information Systems, Support Center of Washington

Hi, No I can't even do manaul insert on that particular table. This is really
weird. Could this table's internals be corrupted?
 One  more thing, if I run the same file on another db it works just fine. I am
just wondering what is wrong with the structure.
Thank you for replying..... Anyone else has an idea about it????
Regards.

Вложения

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: