Re: reltime with NULL fields crashes backend

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: reltime with NULL fields crashes backend
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Long Description
> I use expression like int4(reltime(<interval-field>)) to get interval length in seconds. When <interval-field> is
NULLbackend crashes (psql session):

This is likely fixed in the upcoming 7.1, since NULL handling has been
greatly improved for "by value" types like reltime. However, you *could*
be doing this as

  select date_part('epoch', <interval-field>) ...

hth

                           - Thomas