Re: pg_get_tabledef

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: pg_get_tabledef
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Usama,

On May 21, 2007, at 9:20 AM, Usama Munir wrote:

> i wanted to submit a patch for this, IFF the community wants this
> function. The rationale is obviously to help Application developers
> writing applications like pgAdmin. Currently this part of SQL needs
> to be constructed manually for postgres by the tools.

I would like to have this functionality (yesterday :) -- I'm
currently working on this for pgEdit. Let me know if you need help
with review or testing.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Re: [Oledb-dev] double precision error with pg linux server, but not with windows pg server