Building ERServer 7.0?

От Homayoun Yousefi'zadeh
Тема Building ERServer 7.0?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have built and am running pgsql version 7.0.3 on
Redhat Linux 7.0. I downloaded ERServer version 7.0
but the source distribution seems to be missing
at least a Makefile. There is a README.rserv saying

Requirements:

- PostgreSQL >= 7.0.X
   A separate Makefile is required for PostgreSQL 7.0.x and earlier

Distribution Makefile makes a reference to pgsql Makefile.global
that does not exist in pgsql src distribution. I changed that to
Makefile.global.in that does exist. Now, make all command fails
with the following msg:

[h]$ make all
/home/homayoun/pgsql/postgresql-7.0.3/src/Makefile.global.in:236:
/home/homayoun/pgsql/postgresql-7.0.3/src/Makefile.port: No such file or
directory
make: *** No rule to make target
`/home/h/pgsql/postgresql-7.0.3/src/Makefile.port'.  Stop.

Can some one please explain what I am missing here and
where I can find the missing Makefile if at all available?

Regards,
HY