Re: MacOS X OK, was: Call for platforms

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: MacOS X OK, was: Call for platforms
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Well, once I figured out a few things about how to use the Unix part
> of MacOS X it seemed to work without a hitch in the regression
> testing.  I need to figure out how to make the system start it up
> automatically at boot time still, but then I need to figure out how
> to do double sided printing on an HP 5si and several other things too.

OK, that confirms that MacOS X is supported.

> BTW the offer of testing on NetBSD/mac68k stands.  250MB is plenty if
> you don't use X, and I have some extra disks anyway.  I'll probably
> try NetBSD/macppc sometime in the next week or so.

I'm always tempted to snare another platform "win", but will draw the
line at dragging my own machines out of the closet ;) If there is no
potential user who cares about it, we should let it die a graceful
death.

For NetBSD/ppc (and any other platform not on the list) the sooner the
better; if you can bang it out at the beginning of the week we should be
able to get the info into the release.
                     - Thomas