Re: pgsqODBC binding parameters II (fwd)

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: pgsqODBC binding parameters II (fwd)
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Ludek Finstrle wrote:

> Hello,
>
>   please, could some expert answer?

Though I'm not an expert, I have a question.

[snip]

> > CONN ERROR: func=SQLExecute, desc='', errnum=110, errmsg='ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near ""'
> > SQLExecute: premature statement so return SQL_ERROR

PREMATURE state of the statement seems to be the cause of
the error. Is your change about data_at_exec to prevent the
PREMATURE state just after the return from SQLNumResultCols ?
Or does it have another purpose ?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue