Re: Re: Final Call: RC1 about to go out the door ...

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: Re: Final Call: RC1 about to go out the door ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> mklinux is older Motorola 68k-based systems
> LinuxPPC is the newer powerPC-based systems

Hmm. I have mklinux listed as being on the 750. My vague recollection is
that the distinction is between NuBus and PCI machines (not necessarily
in that order), but...

I also vaguely recalled that the distros had merged (or something :/
                   - Thomas