Re: [INTERFACES] Trouble with JDBC2 ResultSet.getDate()

От Barry Lind
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Trouble with JDBC2 ResultSet.getDate()
Дата
Re: Re: [INTERFACES] Trouble with JDBC2 ResultSet.getDate()  (Peter T Mount <peter@retep.org.uk>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Actually it was the changes in version 1.21 on 2/13 that broke this.
The cvs log for that change includes the following comment:
  - Removed need for SimpleDateFormat in ResultSet.getDate() improving
performance.

My guess is the the code as written would work correctly for a 'date'
column, but doesn't work for a 'timestamp' column.  Is there a reason
you are not using getTimestamp() to get the value of the timestamp column?

thanks,
--Barry