Re: Are 's displayed in TOCs?

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: Are 's displayed in TOCs?
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Roberto Mello wrote:

>         I am almost done with the PL/pgSQL doc revamping.
>
>         Are <sect3>'s displayed in tables of contents? I have <sect3>s that
> would be much more appealing and useful to readers if they were displayed
> in the TOCs.

You can alter this in the stylesheets. If you have an nwalsh-modular
directory there is a dbautoc.??? file. Near the top of this are two
figures for the depth of the ToC  - one for books, one for articles.

You can almost certainly override this sort of stuff on the command-line
but I haven't succeeded in doing so yet.