Re: porting question: funky uid names?

От Mark Bixby
Тема Re: porting question: funky uid names?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:
> > But now runcheck dies during the install of PL/pgSQL, with createlang
> > complaining about a missing lib/plpgsql.sl.
>
> > I did do an MPE implementation of dynloader.c, but I was under the dim
> > impression this was only used for user-added functions, not core
> > functionality.  Am I mistaken?  Are you dynaloading core functionality too?
>
> No, but the regress tests try to test plpgsql too ... you should be able
> to dike out the createlang call and have all tests except the plpgsql
> regress test work.

Is it possible to re-run failing regression tests individually?  It took
somewhere between 30-45 minutes for me to run the entire suite, and if I have
to run the whole thing every time when I'm only trying to fix just a single
test, that will get old pretty fast, and so will I.  ;-)

Thanks.
--
mark@bixby.org
Remainder of .sig suppressed to conserve scarce California electrons...

Сообщение: Re: porting question: funky uid names?
Сообщение: Re: porting question: funky uid names?