Re: Performance monitor

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Performance monitor
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Mike Mascari's idea (er... his assembling of the other ideas) still
sounds like the Best Solution though.

:-)

+ Justin

+++

I like the idea of updating shared memory with the performance
statistics,
current query execution information, etc., providing a function to fetch
those statistics, and perhaps providing a system view (i.e.
pg_performance)
based upon such functions which can be queried by the administrator.

FWIW,

Mike Mascari
mascarm@mascari.com

+++