Re: ERROR: cannot open relation center_out_analog_proc

От G. Anthony Reina
Тема Re: ERROR: cannot open relation center_out_analog_proc
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

> You can't roll back a DROP TABLE under pre-7.1 releases (and 7.0 has
> a big fat warning notice to tell you so!).  The physical table file
> is deleted immediately by the DROP, so rolling back the system catalog
> changes doesn't get you back to a working table.
>
> The only way to clean up at this point is to drop the table for real.

Okay, so then you are saying that even though the DROP TABLE and ALTER
TABLE RENAME went through correctly, the line after that bombed out,
tried to rollback the transaction, and gave me the error?

I definitely missed that warning. Are there any big warnings for things
that don't work so well within a transaction (BEGIN WORK; COMMIT WORK)?

Thanks. Off to rebuild a table.
-Tony

Сообщение: Re: ERROR: cannot open relation center_out_analog_proc
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: cannot open relation center_out_analog_proc