Re: How to shoot yourself in the foot: kill -9 postmaster

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: How to shoot yourself in the foot: kill -9 postmaster
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> >          # TERM first, then KILL if not dead
> Yes, this seems like the proper way to do it.

Now to verify that 6.1 is the same....or different.... Hmmmm.... The
mirrors of ftp.redhat.com (and, in fact, RedHat.com itself) no longer
have the updates or the original for 6.1's initscripts-4.70 package.
Can a RedHat 6.1 user (using as close as possible to 6.1's release
initscripts package) send me a copy of /etc/rc.d/init.d/functions, or
verify how that initscripts package defines killproc?  I cannot at this
moment locate my RH 6.1 SRPMS CD.  Found my RH _4_.1 CD, but that's just
a _little_ old :-).
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio

Сообщение: Re: How to shoot yourself in the foot: kill -9 postmaster
Сообщение: Re: How to shoot yourself in the foot: kill -9 postmaster