Re: Re: [HACKERS] Release in 2 weeks ...

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: Re: [HACKERS] Release in 2 weeks ...
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
>   >I've got a clue for ApplixWare, if you happen to have that package
>   >(US$90).
> Please post it, Thomas.
> I got nowhere following their instructions.

Have you looked at *our* instructions in the chapter on ODBC? I haven't
done much with it in quite a while, but afaik it all should still work.

I would have expected Cary O'Brien (sp? name?? Done from memory: sorry
"aka Cary" :/ to have spoken up if things have broken, so the
instructions should still be good.

                       - Thomas

Сообщение: Re: Re: [HACKERS] Release in 2 weeks ...
Сообщение: Re: Re: [HACKERS] Release in 2 weeks ...