Re: array containing references

От Renaud Tthonnart
Тема Re: array containing references
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Michael Ansley wrote:

Use the array stuff in the contrib directory.  There are functions there to do this.

Cheers...

MikeA

> CREATE TABLE xxx
> (
>  id int,
>  nom varchar(10),
>  ref int[],
>  PRIMARY KEY(id)
> );
>
> INSERT INTO xxx VALUES( 1,'aaa','{10,20,30,50}');
> INSERT INTO xxx VALUES( 2,'bbb','{10,30,40}');
> INSERT INTO xxx VALUES( 3,'ccc','{20,40}');

Or more simply:
How can I get ihe id of the tuple for which the array contains 30 for
example

Thank you for your help but could you be more clear?
Where exactly do I search to find array stuff.
I went on the website of postgresql in directory contrib of download but I didn't find it.

 Cheers, Renaud THONNART