Re: Addison-Wesley looking for authors

От Laurel Williams
Тема Re: Addison-Wesley looking for authors
Дата
Список pgsql-general
FWIW, I just heard from O'Reilly that they have a PostgreSQL book in the
works and expect it to be out by fall 2001. I don't know who the author
is, but I am looking forward to having it on my bookshelf, next to
Bruce's. :) I am happy to see that Postgres is getting the positive
attention it deserves!

Cheers,

Laurel Williams
tech@clearwater-inst.com