PL/PGSQL Programming Guide/Reference Guide Want

От Raymond Chui
Тема PL/PGSQL Programming Guide/Reference Guide Want
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Please tell me where and how I get the PL/PGSQL Programming Guide
and Reference Guide? Because the online documentation pages are not
enough examples.

Thank you very much!

--
Why we want to teach our babies to talk and walk,
then later we tell them "sit down!", "be quiet!" ?

Democracy is not a better way for a solution,
it is just another way to spread the blames.

--Raymond

Вложения