Re: Error: 'cache lookup failed' w/trigger

От mg
Тема Re: Error: 'cache lookup failed' w/trigger
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Meanwhile, I've found the source of my problem myself. When I drop a
function and re-create it (this is what phpPgAdmin does when "modifying" a
function), I also have to drop and re-create the corresponding trigger.
Again one of these 'gotchas' for beginners...