Re: INSERT INTO problem

От Alfonso Peniche
Тема Re: INSERT INTO problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Did you try removing the quotes from    '1'::int2 as isdepartment
so that it looks:

insert into reportentity
   select 'D0'||text(departmentid) as reportentityid,
   departmentname as reportentityname,
   1 as isdepartment,
   departmentdescription as reportentitydescription,
   departmentsummary as reportentitysummary
from department where isreportentity > 0;