Re: last UPDATE or INSERT time of a table? (not a row!)

От Joseph Shraibman
Тема Re: last UPDATE or INSERT time of a table? (not a row!)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
In 7.0 it is rather obvious.  In 7.1 they moved to a number based
scheme.  I suggested they make a symlink with the name of the table
pointing at the numbered file, but I don't think anyone paid attention.

The info is in one of the pg_???? tables, I don't know which one
offhand.

--
Joseph Shraibman
jks@selectacast.net