Re: Crash-me of PostgreSQL

От Ned Lilly
Тема Re: Crash-me of PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Poul L. Christiansen wrote:

> Someone is working on an open database-independent benchmarking tool.
> Does anyone know the status of that project?
>
> Here is some benchmarking:
> http://www.greatbridge.com/about/press.php?content_id=4

Keith Bruce and Andy Riebs in the Alpha group at Compaq have started
such a project at http://osdb.sourceforge.net/

They hatched the idea at the Open Source Database Summit hosted by OSDN
last fall, and I think it's fair to say there was broad consensus among
the participants (including Bruce, Tom and myself from Great Bridge,
Monty Widenius from MySQL and Ann Harrison from Interbase) that this was
A Good Thing.

Andy, can you give us an update?  I'm sure people would like to get
involved.

Best,
Ned

Ned Lilly                     e: ned@greatbridge.com
Vice President                w: www.greatbridge.com
Evangelism / Hacker Relations        v: 757.233.5523
Great Bridge, LLC                    f: 757.233.5555