RE: new type proposal

От Sam Snow
Тема RE: new type proposal
Дата
Список pgsql-general
OK... if this is the case, would a situation like this be a good example to
have on the PG website in a generic form? Then, those of us who are just
learning SQL and Postgresql can know how to do this correctly.

When I was playing with PHP, I always appreciated how their documentation had
the ability for people to add examples and comments to the documentation. I
often learned more from these than the real docs.

:)

Thanks,
Sam