Re: Auto-timestamp generator (attached)

От Joseph Shraibman
Тема Re: Auto-timestamp generator (attached)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:

> BTW, the recommended way to crank up plpgsql or other PL languages is
> to use the 'createlang' script, which has a slightly better chance of
> getting this sort of detail right.

I got that piece of sql from someone on the sql list.  These things
should be on:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/c4091.htm

... and the doc pages for PL/tcl and PL/perl.  I was having no idea why
the examples weren't working because the documentation neglected to
point out that I had to explicitly add the languages.

--
Joseph Shraibman
jks@selectacast.net