Re: Auto-timestamp generator (attached)

От Joseph Shraibman
Тема Re: Auto-timestamp generator (attached)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:

> Joseph Shraibman <jks@selectacast.net> writes:
> > playpen=# select lastchg_addto('foo','c');
> > ERROR:  plpgsql: cache lookup from pg_proc failed
>
> Somewhere you've got a stored plan --- probably a view or rule or
> trigger, if it persists across backend runs --- that refers to a plpgsql
> function that no longer exists (at least not under the same OID).  You
> need to drop and recreate that view or whatever.  Unfortunately you
> haven't shown us enough info to guess which one...
>
>                         regards, tom lane

It is persisting accross backend restarts, and on a newly created
database too.  There are no views, rules, or triggers on this database.

If this is involving rules, could this be related to the patched version
of command.c that I have (the patch was to fix an error when trying to
add foreign keys, see:
http://postgresql.readysetnet.com/mhonarc/pgsql-sql/2000-12/msg00057.html
)?

The patched command.c is at: