Re: Query never returns ...

От Brice Ruth
Тема Re: Query never returns ...
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] Re: Query never returns ...  (Alex Pilosov <alex@pilosoft.com>)
Список pgsql-sql
Stephan,

Here is what EXPLAIN shows:

NOTICE:  QUERY PLAN:

Sort  (cost=0.02..0.02 rows=1 width=64)
  ->  Nested Loop  (cost=0.00..0.01 rows=1 width=64)
        ->  Seq Scan on tblmedcond  (cost=0.00..0.00 rows=1 width=36)
        ->  Seq Scan on tblsidedruglink  (cost=0.00..0.00 rows=1 width=28)

As for vacuum analyze - prior to running into these problems, I deleted
all data from the database (using delete from <tblname>) and then ran
vacuumdb -a, after which I loaded the data into the tables using 'copy
... from' - there have been no updates to the database since then -
merely selects.

-Brice

--
Brice Ruth
WebProjkt, Inc.
VP, Director of Internet Technology
http://www.webprojkt.com/

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Re: Query never returns ...
Сообщение: Re: Re: Query never returns ...