Re: Query never returns ...

От Brice Ruth
Тема Re: Query never returns ...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
FYI - I let the query run for 11.5 minutes before killing it off.  It
had consumed 11 minutes, 18 seconds of CPU time (reported by ps).  The
following messages are from the server log, I'm pasting in all messages
directly following the query:

010208.10:04:29.473 [24041] ProcessQuery
010208.10:15:59.212 [24041] FATAL 1:  The system is shutting down
010208.10:15:59.213 [24041] AbortCurrentTransaction

FATAL: s_lock(4001600c) at spin.c:111, stuck spinlock. Aborting.

FATAL: s_lock(4001600c) at spin.c:111, stuck spinlock. Aborting.
Server process (pid 24041) exited with status 134 at Thu Feb  8 10:17:09 2001
Terminating any active server processes...
Server processes were terminated at Thu Feb  8 10:17:09 2001

Regards,
Brice Ruth