Re: .mips.rpm

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: .mips.rpm
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"benoit.le-dizes@voila.fr" wrote:
> Where can I find postgresql-7.0.x.mips.rpm for my Qube 2??

> I try to find them on the FTPs but I have seen anything

We have no MIPS RPM's available on our FTP site.  More specific
information on OS, libc version, kernel, etc would be required anyway.
This is because I do not have access to a Qube to build binary RPM's on.

If you are able to rebuild from the source RPM, you can download that
and try to rebuild it. You will need a complete development environment,
including X, installed in order to rebuild from the source RPM.

The cobaltqube.org site lists a couple of archives, but neither have
PostgreSQL 7 RPM's.  The latest Qube RPM for PostgreSQL that I have
found is for 6.5.3.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio