Re: monitoring running queries?

От Brice Ruth
Тема Re: monitoring running queries?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Its not working ... I looked at the admin docs and edited the pg_options
file appropriately ... the following is what appears in /var/log/messages:

postgres[23686]: read_pg_options: verbose=2,query=4,syslog=2

But no queries ... I sent SIG_HUP to postmaster, even restarted
postmaster.  The file /var/log/postgresql appears to be empty as well.

-Brice

--
Brice Ruth
WebProjkt, Inc.