Re: [SQL] Re: SQL Join - MySQL/PostgreSQL difference?

От Brice Ruth
Тема Re: [SQL] Re: SQL Join - MySQL/PostgreSQL difference?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Unfortunately ... that didn't seem to help :(  I used btrim on all the
fields that were part of an equals (=) statement and reran the select
and got the same result (0 rows).  After I was in the process of
updating the tables, I thought that this may fail ... since again, the
'manual join' of these two tables returns the correct results ... and it
uses the same equality tests as the SQL join.

I'm more than happy to keep tryin' different things, though ... anything
to get to the bottom of this.

Regards,
Brice Ruth