Re: Re: SQL Join - MySQL/PostgreSQL difference?

От Brice Ruth
Тема Re: Re: SQL Join - MySQL/PostgreSQL difference?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Ross,

Thanx for the heads up on this.  The select did indeed return something
other than four: 5.  I updated as you suggested, but that alone didn't
fix the problem.  I'm updating tblFDBMono now with the same type of
'fix' to see if this is the root of the problem.  Is '=' handled
differently between PostgreSQL and MySQL in this case?

-Brice