pg_Exec: Warning: 1 is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource.

От Evelio Martinez
Тема pg_Exec: Warning: 1 is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi!
We have a host (host A) with PostgreSQL 7.0.3. and PHP 4.0.4 under Red Hat
We have another host (host B) with PHP 4.0.3pl1  under Debian
We are having an incomprehensible error with this code when the content of $sql is
and "update"
$resultado=pg_Exec($conexion,$sql);
1) The php code from host A works ok.
2) The same php code from host B accessing postgresql database on host A
   does not work with "update", but it works with "select", "insert", and "delete".
3) If I try from host B:   psql -h hostA -d database -u
    update fam set nom='xxxxxx' where id='23'
   it works ok.
4) So, where is the problem?  php4 libraries under Debian distribution?

Any ideas?
--
Evelio Martínez
Testanet. Dept. desarrollo software.